Monday, March 19, 2012

BSxSS w/ A-Lo


Had great ride on the old single speed on Saturday.  She's a 1/2 size smaller than any other bike I've ever owned, but I don't mind for this setup.  There's not exactly a whole lot of sitting to be done.  She's currently setup with a 34x17t.  I can't tell you how much fun I have whipping a little 26" hardtail around.  She really shines when it gets tight, and tests your nerves when it's open and rocky.  The only time I wasn't smiling was at the top of the so called "Tomahawk Climb", at that moment I was swallowing my own vomit.


Who named that thing anyways?  If I have one criticism for Strava, it's got to be the inability to change a poorly named segment.  In the decade I've been riding this trail, I have never once heard of anyone calling it the Tomahawk.

Big thanks to A-Lo for the lovely company and the fresh stroopwafel.

No comments:

Post a Comment